2021 Inpro Catalog - Flipbook - Page 65
Take wall protection into your elevator interiors! Our cabs feature wrapped wall panels, making them extremely
durable and chip-resistant. Our patented fastening system and ceiling first installation makes it easy to install in
one day or less.
Visit inpro.com to learn more about Elevator Interiors Protection Systems.
Here's how it works!
1. Interlocking clip system
installs from the bottom up.
2. Fasten the panel and reveal
trim for perfect spacing.
3. Complete the installation
by securing the frieze
above the last panel.
• Patented fastening system makes it easy to install
in one day or less
• Panels are 3/8" (9.5mm) thick
• Available in beveled edge profile
• More durable than laminate
• Edge banding option for Aspex panels
• Patent no. 9,745,172
Standard Solid Colors
Woodlands™ Faux-Wood Patterns
Aspex® Printed Wall Protection
Stainless Steel Finishes
Visit inpro.com/elevator-interiors to configure your cab online.
inpro.com | 800.222.5556